Innocence or Temptation
5-Reel 20-line Slots
The objective of the Innocence or Temptation slot is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line stakes are chosen by clicking the + and – buttons adjacent to Change Stake to increase or decrease the amount.
- The Innocence or Temptation game is always played with 20 active win lines. The number of active win lines is fixed and cannot be changed by the player.
- Your total stake per game round equals your selected line stake multiplied by 20 (the number of active paylines).
- Hover over a symbol on the reels to display the potential payouts for this symbol.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the currently selected line stake.
- Reels can be spun automatically using the Auto Play function. Click on the Auto Plays button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically by clicking on it. Clicking Spin starts the Auto Play function. During Auto Play, the Auto Plays button displays the number of spins remaining. The mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times you have determined, when you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin, or when the Free Spins feature is triggered. You can end automatic spins early by clicking Stop.
- Moving the slider above the reels determines which the mode in which you play the game. There are 5 different modes to choose from. More information can be found here.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your line win will equal your line stake multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Paytable page, on the Pays screen.
- Only the highest winning combination pays out on any given win line. Simultaneous winnings on different win lines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Total Win field at the bottom of the game window displays the accumulated winnings.
- Clicking Paytable opens the reference screens describing different game components. Navigate through the different screens by clicking the Next and Prev buttons at the bottom of the window.
- The Innocence or Temptation screen outlines the general rules of the game.
- The Free Spins screens describe the symbol combination necessary to trigger the feature and explain its rules.
- The Lightning Cash Bonus screen outlines the Lightning Cash Bonus.
- The Pays screen shows all winning combinations (the “paytable”).
- The Win Lines screen illustrates all win lines and explains the rules for calculating their wins.
- Clicking Back to Reels exits the reference screen and returns to the game.
- Win lines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. All 20 win lines are illustrated on the Win Lines screen of the Paytable page.
- All 20 win lines are always active and can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line stake and the total stake. The line stake shows how much is being bet on a single win line. The total stake shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable (on the Pays page) are multiplied by the line stake.
- Payouts are listed in the paytable on the Pays screen. To find the possible win amount, the line stake must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two winning combinations occur on the same win line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active win line has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
Maximum Win Limit
The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
- The reels can be spun automatically. Click on the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. During the Auto Play mode, the Auto Play button displays the number of the remaining spins. The mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times you have determined, when you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin, or when a feature has been triggered. You can end the Auto Play mode earlier by clicking the Stop Auto Play button, located in the lower right-hand corner of the game window.
The Innocence or Temptation slot features 2 Wild symbols: the Angel Wild and the Devil Wild . Both of them can stand for any other symbol except for the Free Spins scatter symbol to make the best possible winning combination.
There is a separate payout for 3 or more Wild symbols on a win line (consecutively from the leftmost reel), as seen in the paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (in winning lines where the Wild is standing in for other symbols).
Wilds pay at x1 and Wilds pay at x2. Note: If more than 1 Wilds appear on a payline, the multiplier values of the Wilds in different positions do not accumulate. For example, if on a winning payline there are 3 symbols, the line win will only be multiplied by x2. When a win is formed exclusively of Devil Wilds, the line win is not multiplied.
Free Spins Symbol
When 3 Free Spins scatter symbols appear simultaneously on reels 2, 3 and 4, they trigger 5 Free Spins with a Power-Up.
More information on the Free Spins feature can be found here.
Five Different Modes of Play
The position of the slider above the reels determines which of the 5 modes the game is played in.
The modes (from left to right) are the following:
- Very Angelic: frequent but small wins; Wilds are on reels 1, 2 and 3, giving more opportunities for small 3-of-a-kind-wins; an extra Free Spins scatter symbol is added to the reels;
- Angelic: a cross between the Very Angelic and Neutral modes;
- Neutral: an even mixture of small and large wins; Wilds and Free Spins scatter symbols are distributed evenly across the reels;
- Devilish: a cross between the Very Devilish and Neutral modes;
- Very Devilish: infrequent but large wins; Wilds are on reels 3, 4 and 5, increasing the possibility of getting 4- and 5-of-a-kind wins; fewer Free Spins scatter symbols; if the game was played in the Very Devilish mode when a Free Spins round was triggered, all Devil cards will appear during the round, thus increasing potential payouts.
A message appears at the beginning of the feature saying that you have won 5 Free Spins. To start the feature, click on Start.
During Free Spins, the reels are spun automatically using the same stake per line as on the spin that won the feature.
Above the reels, there are 4 cards that are turned face down. After each spin, you will be prompted to choose a card to power-up your win. The chance of drawing an Angel or a Devil card is dependent on where the slider was when Free Spins was triggered. Clicking on a card will reveal one of the following:
awards a random win multiplier value of x2 or x3.
awards a random win multiplier value of x4 or x5.
Note: Only the current line wins (if any) will be multiplied by the multiplier value awarded.
awards a random number of extra free spins – either 2 or 3.
awards a random number of extra free spins – either 4 or 5.
awards a random number (between 2 and 5) of additional Angel Wild symbols to the current spin result.
awards a random number (between 2 and 5) of additional Devil Wild symbols to the current spin result.
awards a random cash prize which equals the current total stake multiplied by either 2, 3 or 4.
awards a cash prize which equals the current total stake multiplied by a random number between 5 and 10.
If you reveal a Super Card, it will stay active until the end of the Free Spins round. There are 2 Super Cards.
turns all and symbols that appear after a spin into symbols.
turns all and symbols that appear after a spin into symbols.
After each spin, the win for that spin is displayed in the Total Win field. The Free Spins Total field shows the accumulated winnings from all free spins played so far. The number of free spins left is shown in the Free Spins Remaining box.
After all Free Spins have been completed a screen appears showing the accumulated winnings from all free spins.
During the main game, lightning may strike the middle reel at any point, causing coins to erupt from the base of the reel. There will be a count up during the coin animation. When the animation stops, so will the count up. The value of the coin count up will be added to your winnings.
Note: It is possible for the Lightning Bonus and Free Spins to be triggered at the same time. If this happens, the Lightning Bonus will be played out first, your line wins will be shown and then the Free Spins round will begin.
Return to Player
The maximum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 94.18%, and the minimum is 94.14%.
|Paytable||Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.|
|Change Stake + and – buttons||Increase or decrease the stake per line.|
|Auto Plays / Stop||Select the number of spins to be played automatically / end the active automatic reelspin mode.|
|Spin||Spin the reels with the currently selected line stake.|
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
|Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
|Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.|
|This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.|
|This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
|This icon is displayed only in games in which you have the Golden Chip bonus available. Clicking this icon opens the Golden Chip menu. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
The top toolbar contains the following:
|Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.|
|Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the . If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Favorites menu. The menu contains the following:
|Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.|
|Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
|Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.|
|Clicking this button closes the game window.|
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
|Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.|
|Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.|
|Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.|
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the current spin will be automatically completed. You will be automatically directed back to the start of the next spin after you log into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Spins triggering spin, the triggering spin will be replayed after you log back into the casino and Free Spins feature will begin.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet after the Lightning Bonus has been triggered, the bonus triggering spin will be replayed after you log back into the casino.
- If one and the same spin triggers simultaneously the Lightning Bonus and the Free Spins round and you are disconnected from the Internet during that spin, it will be replayed after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Spins feature, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino and the spin will be replayed.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
More info on different kinds of Slot Machines:
Slot Machine Variants