5-reel 40-line slots
The objective of Fortune Jump is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and – below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + and – below Lines. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the currently selected bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spin the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Fortune Jump Bonus screen describes how the on-reel feature is triggered and what its rules are.
- The 1st Bonus Feature screen shows how the Bonus round can be triggered and what prizes it awards.
- The 2nd Bonus Feature screen explains how the round is played after you have completed 18 consecutive picks during the Bonus Feature.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules in the game.
- The Game Rules screen describes the basic rules in the game.
- Clicking Close exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the Paylines screen of the Info page.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the left most reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
Maximum Win Limit
The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The Wild symbols can stand for any symbol other than , to make the best possible winning combination.
There is also a separate payout for 3 or more on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline and appear during main game.
3 or more appearing anywhere on the reels trigger the Bonus Feature, as explained here.
Note: Scatter combinations have no payout of their own in the game.
Fortune Jump Bonus
The Fortune Jump Bonus is randomly triggered if you win a 4- or 5-of-a-kind winning combination along an active payline. As a result, 2 symbols are revealed in the field located to the right of the main game screen. One of the symbols will always be the prize symbol, that is, the symbol participating in the winning combination that triggered the feature. The other symbol will be any of the higher ranking symbols. The 2 symbols will then swap their positions on the reels to form new winning combinations. For example, if you win 5x , 1 of the 2 symbols revealed will be . The prize symbol will then occupy all on-reel positions of the other symbol, and vice versa.
- All symbols but can participate in the Fortune Jump Bonus.
- 4x or 5x cannot trigger the Fortune Jump Bonus.
- Each symbol in the game ranks in the following descending order: -> -> -> -> -> -> -> -> .
- Whenever you are awarded a 4-of-a-kind and a 5-of-a-kind winning combinations, the prize symbol will be the one from the 5OAK combination. The other symbol may be any of the symbols which rank higher than the prize symbol. For example, if you win 4x and 5x , the prize symbol will be and the other one will be either , , , or .
- Whenever you are awarded more than one 4-of-a-kind or 5-of-a-kind winning combinations, the prize symbol will be the one that ranks higher of the two. For example, if you win 5x and 5x , the prize symbol will be and the other one will be either , , or .
- If the Fortune Jump Bonus and the Bonus Feature have been awarded during one and the same spin, the Bonus Feature will be played first. Then the Fortune Jump Bonus will follow, and then the Bonus Feature will be played again after the swap of the symbols has taken place.
3 or more appearing simultaneously anywhere on the main game reels trigger the Bonus Feature, which consists of 4 bonus stages and a Fortune Wheel level.
On the next screen 20 circles are displayed. Pick any by clicking on the desired ones. Each item may stand for a multiplier, a multiplier and a level-up option, or a multiplier and a collect option. You are guaranteed two picks before collect option appears.
If the level-up option is revealed while you are in bonus stage 1, the circle may split in 2, 3 or 4; if it splits in 4, you will be directed straight to bonus stage 4, where the respective multiplier will apply. If revealed while you are in bonus stage 2, the circle may split in 2 or 3; if it splits in 3, you will be directed straight to bonus stage 4, where the respective multiplier will apply. If revealed while you are in bonus stage 3, the circle may split in 2, so that you will be directed to bonus stage 4.
The multipliers you may be awarded during the 4 bonus stages depend on the number of that triggered the Bonus Feature, as shown below:
|Bonus stage||3x trigger||4x trigger||5x trigger|
|1st||x1, x2, x3, x4||x2, x3, x5, x7, x9||x10, x20, x30|
|2nd||x1, x2, x3, x4, x5||x3, x4, x7, x8, x12, x13||x10, x20, x30, x40, x50|
|3rd||x2, x4, x5||x5, x10, x12||x20, x40, x50|
|4th||x2, x3, x5, x7, x8||x6, x7, x12, x13, x15, x16, x22||x20, x30, x50, x70, x80|
You can follow your bonus stage advance on the right side of the reels, where the field of the current level you are playing out will blink. The sum of the multipliers collected from the previous bonus stages will also be displayed.
If you have made 18 picks, no matter if the 18th pick has revealed the Collect option or not, you will be directed to the Fortune Wheel stage. On the following screen click Continue and then Spin to spin the wheel. In this way you will be awarded x2, x3, or x5 multiplier and the bonus round will end.
If all 4 stages and the Fortune Wheel level have been played out, you will get 2 bonus cash prizes that will be summarized on the screen that follows:
- Your 1st bonus cash prize equals your total bet multiplied by the sum of all multipliers won during the 4 bonus stages and will be displayed in the Bonus Win field at the end of the Bonus Feature.
- Your 2nd bonus cash prize equals the Bonus Win cash prize multiplied by the multiplier awarded during the Fortune Wheel level and will be displayed in the Wheel Win field at the end of the Bonus Feature.
Click Continue to return to the main game reels.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) in the game is 89.16% when playing with the minimum number of active paylines and 96.11% when playing with the maximum number of active paylines.
|Info||Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.|
|Lines + and – buttons||Increase or decrease the number of active paylines.|
|Line Bet + and – buttons||Increase or decrease the bet per line.|
|Bet Max||Activate all paylines with the current line bet, and spin the reels.|
|Auto Play / Stop||Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Play reelspin mode.|
|Spin / Stop||Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Play mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Play mode does not end the Auto Play reelspin mode.|
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
|Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
|Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.|
|This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.|
|This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
|This icon is displayed only in games in which you have the Golden Chip bonus available. Clicking this icon opens the Golden Chip menu. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
The top toolbar contains the following:
|Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.|
|Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the . If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Favorites menu. The menu contains the following:
||Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.
Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
|Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.|
|Clicking this button closes the game window.|
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed. If you re-open the game, a new game round will start. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Fortune Jump Bonus the game round will be replayed after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Bonus Feature before you have made your pick, you will be directed back to the same stage so that you can choose. If you have already made your pick, the result from your previous pick will be shown and you will be able to continue the game from the point it has been interrupted.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Play function, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
More info on different kinds of Slot Machines:
Slot Machine Variants