Adventures In Wonderland
5-Reel 20-line Slots
The objective of the Adventures In Wonderland slot is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Choose your number of active paylines clicking + and – below the Lines field. Adventures In Wonderland can be played on 1 to 25 lines.
- Wins can form on any active payline.
- Wins cannot form on a payline that is not active.
- For information on paylines, click Info and go to the Paylines page.
- Choose your bet by clicking + and – below the Line Bet field.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current bet.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page, on the Payouts screen.
- On a given payline, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- The reels can be spun automatically. Click on the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. During the Auto Play mode, the Auto Play button displays the number of the remaining spins. The mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times you have determined, when you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin, or when a feature has been triggered. You can end the Auto Play mode earlier by clicking the Stop Auto Play button, located in the lower right-hand corner of the game window.
- The AutoPlay button can also be set to Until Feature which will spin the reels until a feature is triggered or you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- Clicking Info opens the reference pages describing the different game components.
- Clicking the arrow buttons enables you to navigate between the pages.
- Clicking Back to Reels exits the Info pages and returns you to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the Paylines screen of the Info page.
- Any active paylines can register wins.
- Inactive paylines will not register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable (on the Payouts screen) are multiplied by the line bet.
- Payouts are listed on the Payouts screen. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If 2 payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The wild symbol can stand for any symbol except for the White Rabbit scatter symbol, the Mad Hatter scatter symbol and the Rabbit Hole Bonus symbol to make the best possible winning combination.
There is also a separate payout for 2 or more wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by wild standing in).
Rabbit Hole Bonus
- The Rabbit hole symbol only appears on the middle reel. If it appears anywhere on that reel the Rabbit Hole Bonus will be triggered.
- Alice will fall down the rabbit hole and collect cash prizes as she falls. No interaction is required for this Bonus.
- When Alice reaches the bottom of the rabbit hole the Bonus will end, awarding all accumulated cash prizes.
Pocket Watch Bonus
- White Rabbit scatter symbols appearing anywhere on reels 2, 4 and 5 simultaneously will trigger the Pocket Watch Bonus.
- The White Rabbit will pull out his pocket watch, and the hand on the pocket watch will spin a random number of times. When the hand stops spinning and lands on a number, you win that number of Free Spins. The number of Free Spins you win will be accumulated over each spin.
- The number of Free Spins won from the Pocket Watch Bonus will then be played automatically with the same number of active paylines and line bet that triggered the feature.
After all Free Spins are awarded, the White Rabbit will jump across the reels a random number of times. Every position the White Rabbit jumps on will turn into a locked wild symbol for the following Free Spins.
Tea Party Bonus
- Mad Hatter scatter symbols landing anywhere on reels 1, 3 and 5 simultaneously trigger the Tea Party Bonus feature.
- When the Tea Party Bonus is triggered, the reels will transition to the Bonus screen which will explain the rules of the feature. Press START on this screen to begin the feature.
- The Tea Party Bonus is played at a table with 4 characters. Tap a character to choose to serve tea to them.
- A character will drink after being served tea, awarding a cash prize. The longer the character drinks, the higher the cash prize will be.
- After a character drinks, they may put their hand over their cup. If a character does this, they may not be served tea again. If a character does not do this, they may be served tea again for an additional cash prize.
- You may continue to serve tea to characters until all 4 of them have put their hands over their cups. This will end the Bonus and award all accumulated cash prizes.
- In the centre of the table is a sugar bowl with the words “PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT” written on it. There is a chance of sugar being added any time a character is served tea. If this happens, you will win the Progressive Jackpot. The Bonus will then continue as normal. More information on the Progressive Jackpot can be found below.
- If sugar is added to a characters tea during the Tea Party Bonus, you will be awarded the Progressive Jackpot.
- The Progressive Jackpot can only be won once per activation of the Tea Party Bonus feature.
- Bets placed when the jackpot has been won and a reduced balance is available will be voided.
- Due to communication delays 2 players may nevertheless appear to win the jackpot simultaneously. In this case the first payout will be for the full jackpot value, whilst the second player will receive the reseed value.
- In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account.
- In the event of the jackpot being won, other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet. This is only relevant if the jackpot display on the other players’ games has not been updated to the new value yet.
- Whilst the game is live the jackpot can only be terminated if the value of the jackpot is zero. If the game is removed the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot or retained by the operator.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 86.42% without the jackpot, and 88.00% with the jackpot.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
|Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
|Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.|
|This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.|
|This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
|This icon is displayed only in games in which you have the Golden Chip bonus available. Clicking this icon opens the Golden Chip menu. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
The top toolbar contains the following:
|Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.|
|Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the . If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Favorites menu. The menu contains the following:
|Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.|
|Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
|Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.|
|Clicking this button closes the game window.|
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
|Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.|
|Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.|
|Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.|
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino and the latest spin will be replayed.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Spins feature, the spin will be automatically completed and you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino. The current set of Wilds will be restored upon resume. In case of a winning spin, the winning paylines and the amount you have won will be displayed.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Spins triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the beginning of the Free Spins round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the last free spin of a Free Spins round, the spin will be automatically completed and you will be automatically directed to the main game after you log back into the casino. The overall amount you have won during the Free Spins will be displayed in the Win field in the main game.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a bonus round or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the bonus game after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
More info on different kinds of Slot Machines:
Slot Machine Variants